Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sports & Girls...

My two favorite things in the whole world. It gets no better than watching hot girls either play sports or commentate on sports. Something about it just does it for me. Watching Erin Andrews in those tight pants and form fitting sweaters really excites me. What doesn't excite me is watching Stuart Scott's eyeball, any member of the Walton family, and just about every WNBA player. I know pretty much every blog or sports site has talked about all the beauties on the sidelines but I have yet to see any coverage on the girls that are out there competing. My guess is because most girls that play sports are really really ugly. However, there are the occasional exceptions. Every week I'm going to try and track down a few of these girls and give them a little face time. I’ve decided to kick things off with Morgan Beck, a senior volleyball player at Cal. Not only is Morgan incredibly hot but she’s also one of the better players in the country. A resident of Newport Beach, California Morgan definitely looks like the typical OC beach babe. She has the blonde hair, tan skin, and long legs.

What do ya think?



No comments:

Post a Comment